Wednesday 12 December 2012

My Career as a Professional MUA (make up artist)


Hi there! My name is Anna Orkiszewska and I'm a make up artist and a trained Novalash Eyelash Extension technician.

As a London Top and Celebrity make up artist, I am lucky enough to have worked with some of the most celebrated people in the entertainment industry. 

I've been humbled to see my work appear on the covers of Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Marie Clare, OK and more. 

thoroughly enjoy my work and am available to do make up for all occasions (booking details can be found at the bottom of the post). I am also available to do Novalash Eyelash Extensions. You can find out more about Novalash by clicking here and reading my blog post about it.

Below are some photos of my work and a short biography about the work I do and how much my work as a make up artist is such a big part of my life.














Here is what has been said about me, just to give you a bit of background on what I do.

"With her tremendous talent and outgoing personality, Anna is consistently booked for beauty commercials and A - List trendsetters for red carpet events . In addition , she contributes her artistic skill set to cutting edge editorials, runways and fashion advertising . Anna spent many years in different countries in Europe working throughout Milan, Paris, Warsaw and London . Her experience in the highly visible European fashion industry honed her skills to an elite level taking her work to international status . Anna has made over 50 television appearances and trained artistry teams for cosmetic giants."


 "She is world-wide beauty expert and she recently designed the makeup for the big designers fashion shows in Europe being there as Head Creative Director of makeup and hair. Anna regularly is working with Top Models and Worldwide Models and her extraordinary work ethic and genuine personality have awarded her with clients such as Jessica Alba, Miranda Kerr, Adriana Lima and more . Anna also has given her skills to TV channels include BBC, Channel 4 and SKY . Anna places her career first and continues to challenge herself everyday in hopes of sharing her vision of modern beauty with women everywhere."


I hope that gives you an idea of my work ethic and background of my career. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

My blog will consist of the work that I do with both make up and Novalash extensions.


To book in for me to do either Novalash extensions or make up for any occassion, please contact me directly on:

Mobile: 07952888644 

E-mail:  annaork@wp.pl

Or inbox my directly on my Facebook which can be found here

Anna x

No comments:

Post a Comment